1 février 2011

happy new year

Voeux 2011 
 

14 commentaires:

kathryn durst a dit…

omg! awesome i love this!!! so silly :)

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) a dit…

Happy New Year also to you!! :)

Sardine a dit…

Bonne année Delphine!
Mais tu sais, tu peux ranger tes gros yeux : ils font un peu peur...

Cristina a dit…

Delphine, I love your work. I just read Bad Mood book to my kids and they had so much fun. Your illustrations are great!

anaflesh a dit…

Bonne année du (gros) lapin !

Delphine Durand a dit…

Thank you !!

viola a dit…

Hello! J'aime beaucoup ton travail!!!
bye

Delphine Durand a dit…

hello ! merci :)

roger ycaza a dit…

Tu trabajo es toda una fuente de inspiración Delphine, me encanta!!!
Un abrazo desde Quito!!!

Delphine Durand a dit…

Gracias Roger :)

Anonyme a dit…

Where are you? Miss your blog!!!!

Delphine Durand a dit…

Sorry! I have been too busy. I miss my blog too. will come back soon ;)

sewa elf a dit…

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

MARCO CHAMORRO a dit…

Geniallll!!!
Saludos